Pages

Thursday, 2 May 2013

Upcoming Market & Arts Trail review

It's official! The Natural Soap Emporium is heading to market!

I will be at Blackheath Community Market this Sunday, 5th May, 9am-1pm.

It's been a couple of years since I have done a market stall, and this is the first time with my soaps. The Blue Mountains have many markets up and down the hill, however I chose this one because it is close-by but also because it has a focus on sustainability, recycling and creative artists.

I had a kind of 'test run' last Sunday during the Blue Mountains Arts Trail - my friend Kara Smith was featured as a local artist and had her open house on the trail. She has a wonderful range of girl's dresses, bags and a new range of cards. Together with another friend of ours - another local Mt Vixen (!) Rachael from Pickle Me Fancy, who had her delicious home made relishes and pickles for tasting and on sale - we had a wonderful set up for the Arts Trail day. I had a range of Natural Emporium soaps for sale, and even had to pop home at one point to replenish my stock! It was a very successful day for us all, and we enjoyed meeting and chatting to lots of new people.

So, if you are wondering what to so this Sunday, head up to Blackheath (which is looking awesome in this glorious autumn weather!) and visit me at The Natural Soap Emporium stall! Kara (Mt Vic & Me) and Rachael (Pickle me Fancy) will also be there with their lovely goodies.



No comments:

Post a Comment